Interviews and first impressions are proven to set candidates apart. To provide students with tips and strategies for a successful and effective interview, KCU offers in-person as well as online resources to develop interview skills in preparation for residency.
KCU offers a free training system that features a new and innovative way to help you prepare more effectively for an interview. Big Interview is an online tool that combines training and practice to help improve your interview technique and build confidence.
Big Interview offers you a variety of tools including:
- Challenging, virtual mock interviews for all experience levels and dozens of industries including residency interviews
- A database of thousands of interview questions with tips on how to answer them
- The ability to rate and share your interview answers for feedback
- A comprehensive video training curriculum covering all aspects of landing a new opportunity
- A step-by-step interview Answer Builder for crafting answers to behavioral questions
How To Register For Big Interview
To set up your Big Interview account:
STEP 1: Go to https://kcu.biginterview.com and click "Register." (Note: Firefox is the best browser to use.)
STEP 2: Complete the registration process.
STEP 3: You will then receive a confirmation email at your KCU email address. Click "Verify" in the email and you will be able to start using Big Interview.