The KCU-GME Consortium is an Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) accredited Sponsoring Institution. We currently have 13 accredited programs and approximately 140 residents/fellows across five states. Our mission is to provide quality, structured, postgraduate training programs through leadership, assessment, and development while facilitating the residents’/fellows' ethical, professional and personal development.
We aim to:
- Provide residents/fellows with the educational tools to be competent practitioners in the communities they serve
- Improve the quality of existing GME-sponsored programs
- Produce excellent, independent practitioners who will be leaders in medicine
- Expand graduate medical education in workforce underdeveloped communities
- Recruit and retain minorities underrepresented in medicine.