You must submit the following items by the specific dates to matriculate into the College of Biosciences. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of your seat in the College of Biosciences.
- Submit Matriculation Deposits
Due dates vary - see acceptance email for dates and link to payment portal
- Review and complete the Arbitration Agreement. This item will be found in your Workday account. Deadline: June 1, 2022.
- Create an account on PreCheck for criminal background check and immunization tracking
- Submit All Official Transcripts
Deadline: July 1, 2022
- Important: Official transcripts submitted to AACOMAS are available for download to KCU. You only need to submit updated transcripts showing courses that were in progress or showing your degree conferment. If you have any questions about which transcripts are due, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Review the 2022-2023 Academic Calendar
- Secure Student Housing
- Special Accommodations (as Needed)
- 2022 Orientation Dates - July 26-29
- Two-Year BIOS Research Opportunities
- Join the COB Class of 2023 Facebook Group
- Join the COB Class of 2024 Facebook Group