You must submit the following items by the specific dates to matriculate into the Biomedical Sciences Program. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of your seat.
- Submit Matriculation Deposits
Due dates vary - see acceptance email for dates and link to payment portal
- Review and complete the Arbitration Agreement. This item will be found in your Workday account. Deadline: June 1, 2023.
- Create an account on PreCheck for criminal background check and immunization tracking
- Submit All Official Transcripts
Deadline: July 1, 2023
- Important: Official transcripts submitted to AACOMAS are available for download to KCU. You only need to submit updated transcripts showing courses that were in progress or showing your degree conferment. If you have any questions about which transcripts are due, please email email@example.com.
- Tuition and Fees
- Secure Student Housing - Please contact the Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a list of housing options.