The health and safety of our campus communities continue to be a top priority here at KCU. The university's Health and Safety Committee leads the efforts in mitigating risks associated with COVID-19, and provides this website as a consolidated resource for information about the university's response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Current University Status - 3/09/22
- We will lift the mask requirement for indoor settings except all lab and clinical settings. Please be mindful that individuals will be at varying degrees of comfort as we make this change.
- After March 17, KCU will cease weekly on-campus COVID testing. Antigen test kits will be made available just as soon as they are delivered to each campus. Employees who have not been vaccinated will no longer be required to provide a weekly negative test as of that date.
- Restrictions on volunteer activities will be lifted along with student life events or similar events for faculty and staff as long as current campus guidelines are followed by all attendees.
Other Discontinued Protocols
You are no longer required to:
- complete the KCU Daily Screening App;
- directly contact Score 1 for Health with a positive COVID test. In the event you test positive or come into direct contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID, fill out the KCU COVID Intake Form.
- request travel pre-approval by an Executive Officer.