Employee Resource System for KCU Residents/Fellows
Your emotional wellness and mental health is a priority for KCU. In the ongoing effort to meet your needs, we've created a multifaceted approach to mental health and wellness. We encourage you to take advantage of these services, secure in the knowledge that counseling referrals and sessions are confidential and are not recorded in your file.
Employee Resource System (ERS) is a free and confidential counseling service available to residents/fellows and their families. ERS resources can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Download the app by visiting mylifeexpert.com and using KCU's company code kcusap, or contact ERS at 1-800-292-2780 or http://students.mylifeexpert.com.
KCU’s ERS can help you with a variety of issues, including:
- Day-to-day stress
- Depression and anxiety
- Difficult life circumstances
- Problems with coworkers or supervisor
- Marital and family issues
- Drug and alcohol issues
- Elder care consultation with an elder case specialist
- Legal consultation with an attorney
- Financial consultation with a professional
- Life coaching
- Medical advocacy
- Referrals for childcare, eldercare, and more