On-Demand Diversity Training
The following online options are available for KCU students, faculty and staff to access individually and at their own pace.
Race and Medicine
- Syllabus: A History of Anti-Black Racism in Medicine
Online course provided by the African American Intellectual History Society (AAIHS)
- The Impact of Skin Color and Ethnicity on Clinical Diagnosis and Research (Four-part Webinar Series)
- Gender Equality and Sexual Diversity (Udemy)
- Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace (Coursera)
- Optimizing Diversity on Teams (Coursera)
- Microsoft eLesson: Unconscious Bias
- Invisible Influences Training: Invisible Influence (3 minutes 20 seconds)
Jonah Berger, Stanford PhD and Professor of Marketing at the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania
We all have invisible influences that impact how we view the world and the people in it. Learn how invisible influences have shaped your behavior.